Setting up At Home Weight Loss Workouts can be daunting, but an extremely effective weight loss workout at home can be done without the need for ugly and expensive equipment or wasting money on an expensive gym membership.
Too often, it becomes easy to fall into the trap of focusing only on exercises specific to certain body parts, wasting valuable time in the process (crunches and leg lifts, for example – these exercises won’t get you great results no matter how many reps you do). If rapid weight loss obtained in a shorter amount of time is your goal; at Home, Weight Loss Workouts is the answer.
If your goal is to replace fat with muscle and achieve a lean and sexy silhouette, then you can do it easily by mastering the following concepts that are integral to any truly effective weight loss workout.
Before you start At Home Weight Loss Workouts, consider the following facts:
- If you want to lose weight quickly and optimize the time you spend on it, always choose a physically challenging exercise over exercises that target only one body part. Compare 50 leg lifts to 50 lunges, and it’s easy to determine which exercise burns more calories and more efficiently speeds up the fat-burning process needed for effective weight loss.
- Never waste precious time on one part of your body when you can focus on the whole body and burn more calories in less time. This allows you to achieve more results in less time.
- Exercises designed for specific areas are not challenging enough to promote optimal calorie burn, leading to weight loss. They require many more reps to be as effective as fewer reps of a heavier exercise. Again, more results in less time.
- When starting At Home Weight Loss Workouts routinely sabotage a valuable exercise program by trying too many repetitions and too few breaks to avoid continuing to exercise when discouragement occurs.
- The more challenging the exercise, the more effective your weight loss routine. For example, a set of push-ups helps you develop a flat stomach much better than dozens of crunches.
To obtain the best weight loss results, you should never burden yourself with a cumbersome routine that does not focus on fast continuous movements and effective overall exercises.
The Most Effective Exercises For A Weight Loss Routine:
To discourage exercise, burn out, create a challenge by varying exercises within each of these five groups. Choose an exercise or exercise variant from each group and perform each exercise one after the other with no or minimal rest. Sample training is given.
- Upper body push-ups (dips and push-up variations)
- Upper body pulling force (pull up and regular and inverted rows)
- Lower body (lunges, step-ups, split squats, jump squats, and squats)
- Abdominal exercise (reverse crunches, inchworms, or planks)
- Total exercise / miscellaneous (jumping jacks, burpees, or squat thrusts)
Rest for a few minutes after repeating a full circuit consisting of one exercise from all five categories – complete three to five circuits from the five chosen exercises for maximum benefit.
- Don’t ignore the benefits of a weight loss workout by doing too much too quickly.
- Gradually reduce breaks between circuits or increase the number of reps for each exercise you perform.
- Gradually increase both reps and sets to increase the challenge.
- Once you can complete five sets with no more than one minute between circuits, you can vary the exercises within each group to keep burning body fat, sculpt a lean body, and reduce the risk of burnout.
An Example Of At Home Weight Loss Workouts:
Beginners: Don’t try too much, and risk injury or discouragement.
- 12 reverse lunges on each leg
- 12 inverted rows
- Plank for 30 to 45 seconds
- 10 step-ups on each leg
- 10 close grip push-ups
- 50 showjumpers
- Perform each exercise for the prescribed repetitions (or time period) with no breaks between exercises and continue with each exercise with little or no breaks.
- Rest one to two minutes after completing the circuit.
- Repeat the whole routine no less then three times and no more than five times.
Losing weight is simply a matter of limiting your calorie intake and burning calories through exercise. If your goal is to lose weight, the sensible exercise routine should always include weight loss exercises optimal for burning body fat and taking less time to perform. Say goodbye to long, slow, ineffective cardio because now you can get incredible results in a lot less time with At Home Weight Loss Workouts!