Does Hot Water Burn Belly Fat – 6 Health Benefits Of Hot Water
Does Hot Water Burn Belly Fat? We’ve talked repeatedly about the benefits of drinking water on your weight loss journey. This article aims to take your weight loss plan to a whole new level by introducing you to the benefits of drinking warm water for weight loss.
Drinking warm water boosts your metabolism and helps you healthily lose weight. Hot water helps to break down fat molecules in your diet faster, leading to weight loss.
Here the water should not be so hot that it burns your mouth, but it should be warm and maintain the ideal temperature that your body can tolerate.
When you start incorporating warm water into your diet, it’s not easy.
It dries out your mouth and you can get irritated while drinking that cup of hot water. But with constant consumption, you will notice that your taste buds and your throat get used to it.
Does Hot Water Burn Belly Fat?
To some extent, yes! If you religiously follow the hot water diet, which is very similar to the hot water diet, which requires you to drink a glass of warm water in the morning and another glass of warm water before a meal, this will be your journey to weight loss.
Hot Water To Lose Weight
As discussed above in the article, hot water breaks down fat molecules in the body leading to weight loss. In addition to aiding weight loss, it also helps treat dry skin and cure constipation.
An Introduction To The Hot Water Diet – Hot Water For Weight Loss
With the Hot Water Diet, you drink half a cup of hot water immediately after waking up and another cup of hot water before you eat.
You must ensure that the water temperature does not exceed 50 degrees Celsius.
Before drinking, make sure that the water temperature is not too high, so as not to burn your mouth.
Furthermore, the water temperature should not be lower, where does not have the desired effect. Hot water speeds up your weight loss plan and helps the other factors you’ve included in your weight loss journey to work more effectively.
4 Recommended Tips For How to Drink Hot Water for Weight Loss
As we have already discussed, the ideal warm water diet requires that you drink a glass of hot water (with a temperature of about 50 degrees Celsius) immediately after waking up.
Then get started with the given tips and see the difference for yourself.
- Spend at least ten minutes drinking hot water for best results.
- In addition to drinking warm water upon waking, drinking warm water before and after bathing is effective in weight loss. Also, a glass of hot water before bathing can help lower your blood pressure.
- It also warms the body from the inside, dilating blood circulation on the surface of the skin.
- And the most important tip for you during the Hot Water for Weight Loss plan is to avoid all kinds of junk and fattening foods and drinks that will nullify the effect of hot water. Avoid sugars, high carbohydrates, and calories.
6 Health Benefits Of Hot Water
In addition to weight loss, warm water provides several health benefits as follows.
- Maintains Blood Pressure: Drinking hot water helps improve blood circulation and flush out toxins from the body. Healthy blood flow keeps your blood pressure and cardiovascular system in good shape.
- Smooth, glowing skin: Drinking warm water improves circulation and rejuvenates skin cells, providing the body with nutrients. It keeps your skin hydrated, soft, and radiant.
- Happy Tummy: Drinking warm water improves digestion as it breaks down food faster and reduces the risk of constipation. Drinking a small glass of warm water before a meal speeds up your metabolism.
- Morning Freshness: Drink a glass of warm water right out of bed in the morning. This will help your body recover from the fluid loss at night. Improved blood circulation in the morning will keep you energized and happy all day long.
- Begins Body Detox: Hot water raises your body temperature by making you sweat; your body removes toxins from your skin and cleans your pores.
- Less painful menstruation (dysmenorrhea): Drinking warm water during menstruation increases blood flow, relaxes tense muscles, resulting in fewer cramps. If you don’t like plain water, add some herbs, lemon, and honey to make a potion and let the magic happen!
How to Drink Hot Water for Weight Loss – 4 Ways
While there are some fantastic benefits to drinking hot water, there’s no denying that there can be some downsides to the plan.
Sure, there are some areas where you need to be careful when drinking warm water.
- It is essential to drink the hot water while it is still hot, otherwise, the hot water will not have the desired effect on the body. Therefore, you should finish drinking the warm water in no more than 10 minutes. This does not mean that you swallow hot water and burn your mouth and other organs. This also negates the purpose.
- Do not drink too much. Keep a goal of no more than 5 cups throughout the day.
- Adding lemon to hot water early in the morning will increase the effectiveness of the plan and help you lose weight faster.
- Besides lemon, you can also add sliced cucumber, mint leaves, or grated ginger. In the evening, add them to a glass of water so that the juices infuse into the water. Warm the infusion water in the morning and drink for best results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Does Hot Water Burn Belly Fat?
A. Yes, hot water burns belly fat when taken at the right temperature, at the right time, and in the right amount.
Q. Is drinking warm water good for the skin?
A. Yes, drinking warm water is good for the skin. Keeps the skin hydrated.
Q. How many glasses of hot water for weight loss should you drink each day?
A. You should drink at least 3 and no more than 5 glasses of hot water every day to lose weight.
Conclusion – Does Hot Water Burn Belly Fat?
So that was Possible’s vision of drinking warm water to lose weight. We explain how to drink hot water for weight loss, tips to follow, and its benefits. If you have any other useful and interesting information about hot water for weight loss, send it to us in the comments section below.