|Home Weight Loss Exercises With Sample Workout|
Attempting to build a home weight loss workout can be daunting, but a beneficial one at home weight loss exercise can be done without the need for ugly and expensive equipment or wasting money on a costly gym.
Too often, it becomes easy to fall into the trap of focusing only on specific body part exercises and wasting valuable time doing this in the process (for example, leg crunches and lifting – these exercises will not give you great results, no matter how many repetitions you perform). If rapid weight loss achieved in a short time is your the goal, this at home weight loss work out is the answer.
If your goal is to replace muscle fat and get a slim and sexy silhouette, you can easily do that by mastering the following concepts that are an integral part of any truly effective weight loss workout.
Before you begin Home Weight Loss Exercises, consider the following facts:
If you want to lose weight fast and optimize the time spent doing so, always choose a physically challenging exercise over exercises intended for just one body part. Compare 50 lifts to 50 lunges, and it’s easy to determine which exercise will burn the most calories and speed up the fat-burning process needed for effective weight loss.
Never waste precious time on one area of your body when you can focus on the entire body and burn more calories in a short time. This will allow you to get more results in less time.
Workouts targeting specific areas are not challenging enough to promote optimal calorie burning leading to weight loss and require many more repetitions to be as effective as fewer more strenuous exercise repetitions. Again, more results in less time.
- – When starting a weight loss exercise routine, do not sabotage a valuable exercise program by trying too many repetitions and too few breaks, which can prevent continued exercise is discouraged.
- – The more challenging the exercise, the more effective your weight loss routine will be. For example, a push-up set will help you develop a flat abdomen much better than dozens of sit-ups.
For best weight loss results, never overwhelm yourself with a cumbersome routine that is not focused on fast continuous movements and effective general exercises.
The most effective exercises for a weight loss routine:
To discourage exercise, burn yourself, create a challenge by varying the exercises within each of these five groups. Choose one exercise, or exercise variation, from each group and perform each exercise one after the other with minimal or minimal rest. There will be a sample exercise provided.
- 1. The upper body pushes (dips and flexion variations)
- 2. Pull upper body (regular and inverted bars and lines)
- 3. Lower body (lunges, step-ups, split squats, jump squats and squats)
- 4. Abdominal exercise (reverse abdominals, worms or planks)
- 5. Total body exercise / miscellaneous (jumps, burpees or squats)
– Rest a couple of minutes only after repeating an entire circuit consisting of one exercise of all five categories – complete three to five circuits of the five exercises chosen for maximum benefit.
Don’t deny the benefits of a weightloss workout by trying to do much faster.
- – Gradually decrease the break times between circuits or increase the number of repetitions for each exercise performed.
- – Gradually increase both reps and sets to increase the challenge.
- – Once you can complete five sets with no more than one minute between circuits, vary the exercises within each group to continue to burn body fat, sculpt a lean body and decrease the potential to burn exercise.
A sample weight loss workout:
Beginners: Don’t try too hard and risk injury or discouragement.
- – 12 reverse lunges on each leg
- – 12 inverted lines
- – Surfboard for 30 to 45 seconds
- – Ten step-ups on each leg
- – ten tight push-ups
- – 50 jacks
- – Perform each exercise for the prescribed reps (or time period) without breaks between exercises and continue with each exercise with little or no pause.
- – Rest for one to two minutes after completing the circuit.
- – Repeat the whole routine no less than three times and no more than five times.
Losing weight is simply a matter of restricting your caloric intake and burning calories through exercise. When your goal is to lose weight, the sensible exercise routine should always include weight loss exercises that are ideal for burning body fat and require less time to perform. Say “goodbye” to long, slow and ineffective cardio, because now you can get amazing results in much less time!